The Most Useful Travel Tips for your Vacations in Halkidiki: Part 2
- In Greece, the “electric power supply is 220 volts1”. Make sure that your electrical appliances will be working under these circumstances. Our hotel can provide adaptors, should you need them.
- In the lobby of our hotel, you will find a car rental office. Book a car there, leave the logistics to us and enjoy your vacay nirvana.
- One of the most useful things that will help you pack your suitcase is an app called “PackPoint”. As it promises, it “will organize what you need to pack based on length of travel, weather at your destination and any activities planned”: https://www.packpnt.com.
- During the last days of your sojourn with us, download the Touchnote app that allows you to create personally meaningful and personalized postcards from your holidays’ album. After doing so, come over the reception, ask us for stamps and let us help you send this unique gift to your family and friends.
- Nevertheless, speaking of useful travel apps, our Guest Relations department is far and away the best source to acquire all those coveted insider tips and off-the-beaten-track secrets. We strongly recommend that you should pay a visit to the Guest Relations office, right after checking in.
- Upon check-in, ask us the current sunset time and spend your first evening at Potidea Palace capturing the beauty of the sundown, sitting by the pool.
- Carry an additional credit card with you on the unlucky occasion that something goes awry. For instance, in case you lose your primary card. Well, sometimes vacations are dogged by misfortune. Preparedness and plan Bs save!
- Last but not least, let us know the reason for your stay and let us surprise you -we cannot reveal more-!