Potidea Palace Loyalty Club
Join the “Potidea Palace Loyalty Club” and gain an instant extra discount of 5%
By joining our “Loyalty Club”, you collect rewards and enjoy exclusive offers, not available to any other guests. The more you stay with us, the more benefits you receive. Sign up today!
How it works
- Potidea Palace Loyalty Club members collect 5 points for every overnight spent at Potidea Palace Hotel.
- “Potidea Palace Loyalty Club Points”, the reward currency, are credited to the guest’s personal membership account upon check-out and are redeemed as per each level determines (instant redemption on the Silver level/ redemption at the next stay on the Gold level).
- To avail all membership rewards, guests need to redeem their points within the ongoing operating year or by the next summer season, at the latest.
Silver (entry level membership)
Level points: 0- 75 points The Silver Membership Status is earned at your initial qualified enrolling stay.
Direct Benefits of Silver Membership 5% discount on your initial qualified enrolling stay, on all rates available online.
Gold (highest membership level)
Level points: over 75 points Reaching the milestone of 75 points awards the club member the membership status of “Gold”.
Direct Benefits of Gold Membership 7,5% discount on your immediately following stay Complimentary early check-in. (upon request and subject to availability) Complimentary late check-out (upon request and subject to availability). Third party reservations (OTAs or Tour Operators) are not entitled to the exclusive membership rewards or towards the collection of loyalty points.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Enrolment/ Membership Fee: Registration for Pomegranate Loyalty Club is complimentary and can be easily done via the following link.
- Points are not transferable from one member to another.
- Points cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The status of member is attained only by guests who book directly through the official website of the hotel, on site (at the hotel reception) or through our dedicated Reservations department.